PABIA Consulting Ltd processes personal data for the following purpose(s)*
- Client administration
- Direct Marketing
- Provision of professional services
- Legal obligations
- Processing for a third party
*this is a non-exhaustive list
We have certain GDPR responsibilities in relation to the information which we keep on computer or in a structured manual file about you. These may be summarised in terms of eight "Rules" which we follow, and which are listed below. We will ...
- Obtain and process the information fairly
- Keep it only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- Process it only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was received
- Keep it safe and secure
- Keep it accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Retain it no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes
- Give a copy of your personal data to you, on request.
Where do we process personal data:
PABIA Consulting Ltd stores and process personal data at our office premises in physical files, and online in virtual files, in Ireland. Based at: 1G North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KH74.
© 2020 All rights reserved. PABIA Consulting Ltd